Webinar Globalizing and Localizing Environmental Justice
Time & Location
About the event
Webinar exploring the fair distribution of environmental benefits and burdens.
This webinar will focus on local explorations of Environmental Justice. Environmental Justice is concerned with the fair distribution of environmental benefits and burdens. This webinar brings together scholars from different parts of the world and from different disciplines to discuss how they have used Environmental Justice in their contexts, highlighting the plurality of justice norms and praxis across different cultural, social and environmental contexts.
- Dr Katera Moore, Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies, Unity College
- Dr Keston Perry, political economist and interdisciplinary scholar, University of the West of England
- Dr Eghosa Ekhator, Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Derby, UK
- Dr Malcom Ferdinand, researcher, CNRS, IRISSO/University Paris Dauphine, France
- Dr Daphina Misiedjan (chair), Assistant Professor in Human Rights and the Environment at International Institute of Social Studies